Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What color was Elizabeth's hair in story?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am thinking of getting a fixer upper and making an Elizabeth. What color were her eyes and hair origninally? I remember seeing something on Curt's site but needless to say it is not there anymore. Thanks.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 23, 2006 11:35 AM: Message edited by: rel'smom ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    brown and brown.

    Although they have changed the illustrations (and I assume any text references) to be blonde and blue in new editions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •